On the 5th day of #techmas @badassebs sent to me, 5 time management tools
I’m assuming that most are using their digital Calendars- I prefer Google calendar as I use it with my Chrome desktop. it can sync with your Android mobile or Iphone., I even have the Windows 8 tab enabled. So the time management tools look at productivity oriented …
1- Timer Tab – http://www.timer-tab.com/ is a chrome app with 3 options
- Alarm – Set an alarm to a specific time
- Stop watch – start- stop to measure time how long something takes
- Timer – set a specific length of time for a project or task
2- Task Timer – need a simple way to keep track of the time that is spent working or on an ongoing project /task. Then Task timer this chrome app- https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/task-timer/aomfjmibjhhfdenfkpaodhnlhkolngif
3 – Need to allow site visitors to Schedule appointments. Syncs with Google calendar
4 – Need to bill on time – Setup your clients, projects, tasks and hour rates with ease
Free online time tracking with billing http://myhours.com/
5 – Sure you “barely on Facebook” or are you- Webtimer, a chrome extension, is a productivity tool–helps you keep track of how you spend your time on the web.
About 12 Days of Techmas Curations– Each year I “gift” technology. This year I’m curating and distributiong via my topics on Scoop it- http://sco.lt/7bQfAX . Each “gift” looks at technology that can be added to the modern business person’s digital toolbox. Check out and Follow my scoops at http://www.scoop.it/u/bonnie-sandy
“What would you do with technology if you could!” explore the concepts online.”
- Umoja – Unity is a doing word – Next Year I’m Unifying My Life
- Kujichagulia The Quest to Define Self Must Proceed – Self Determination!
- UJIMA – Be Ye not Unequally Yoked- Collective Work and Responsibility
- Ujamaa – Is it Simply a word You Recite on December 29th each year!
- Nia- PURPOSE Is The REASON For Which YOU WERE created or For Which YOU Exists.
- Kuumba- Seriously Are you Creative- Are We
- Imani –What’s Faith Got To Do with IT
2015 My weekly newletter begins