The questions I ask when I look at post across social media is
- Tell me WHY SHOULD I BUY This Item…
- Who do I know will this item suit…
- What sets this Item apart from others
I have looked at some of the sites and post on social media and frankly… how do they sell!
When I share images, I often do not have the info that is needed to sell an item/s!
Many do not understand how to streamline … and DELEGATE so they try to do it all.
- Design is One full time Job
- Production Is another
- Marketing and then
You only have 24 Hrs and at sometime you need to sleep
Drop Shipping As an Option..
When drop shipping, you let others sell… so you can concentrate on making and delivering… while they market,push and do the social media lifting. but you will need to give them the info to sell. including Why someone would want to buy this item…
WHY SHOULD ANYONE BUY THIS- product , service merchandise? Who could make great use of this?
You’d be surprised how many cannot answer that question! It starts with the product and what you sell the customer about the product!
The Garment in the above image
- will suit a number of figure type
- It can be style in Various ways
- worn for various occasions
- it is an attention Grabber
- conversation starter
- may be influenced by a piece of art at the least
- It is an interesting take on the color blocking trend
there are other options it could;- employ local artisans, is locally produced, uses a new fabric or technique, supports a particular cause…
We offer product workshops and line edits. but there is also a need to
- look at price positioning… would YOU buy this
- look at images and offers … I’m serious, get a collection editorial and simple clear shot even make a quick product videos that you can offer for media use!