Don’t throw your clothes away! Fix them. Ever find the perfect pants or skirt for your style and budget… except the length wasn’t quite right or the zipper was broken? Don’t put them back on the rack, or pay an extra $20 to have them fixed. Learn to do it yourself. This hand mending workshop is for everyone (men, women and teens) and will have you repairing and extending the life of your clothes in no time.
* Learn basic techniques to hem pants and skirts, by hand
* Learn to replace missing buttons on shirts, coats, dresses and skirts
* Learn to reattach closures (snaps, hook & eyes/bars)
* Learn to restitch open seams on the run
* Learn inexpensive zipper repair tricks
Be your own tailor!
RSVP & FEES
Sunday, 21 Apr 2013 3pm – 5pm RSVP & FEES
Monday, 22 Apr 2013 6:30pm – 8:30pm RSVP & FEES