The Fashion skills and technical workshops are launching at Esaie Couture Design school! Here’s an opportunity to sample these workshops and ask your questions! Fill out the RSVP form below and walk with printout to get a 10% or remember to use code “bkstyle” when Registering. The busienss and etech workshops will ne added shortly!
- Fashion Design (6 Month) Program
- Machine Knit Class: “This Is Knit”
- Fashion Art & Design for Teens
- Illustration for Fashion 101 (for adults)
- “Learn to Sew in a Day” (4hr, one-time session)
- Earth Day, Eco-Friendly Workshop Weekend
- (including: shoe covering, clutch bag making, knitting, drawing, etc)
- Beginner Adobe ILLUSTRATOR for fashion
- Beginner Adobe PHOTOSHOP for fashion
- Open Studio Fashion Drawing Class – from a live model!
- Portfolio/ Line Sheet/ Tech Pack Development (hand drawing and Adobe Illustrator)
- Beginner Dress Making 101 & 102
- Pattern Making Fundamentals
- CUSTOM FIT SKIRT CLASS
- Ladies Tailoring
- Men’s Tailoring
- Technical Design (3 month) Program
WHY- Join the new making and creative economy! A chance to have your questions answered! come sample offerings before making your investment, learn of opportunities and potential! Support the growth of local business and economies, Show your support for spaces that serve our community! BRING A FRIEND!
WHO – children and adults, men and women, those seeking new or alternative careers, Independent designers
WHAT- Basic, Intensive and advanced classes in Sewing, Fashion and technical design, launching workshops in knitting, shoe covering, accessory design, Illustration and more.
Business entrepreneurship and tech added soon