I”ll need to keep attendees in several parts of the globe or city on the same page! So I’ve been looking for a distance presentation tool and this (https://presefy.com/#/register/5150c9856ded849d08033f11) is one I’m really looking forward to see grow … I have been playing with it and thus far it has been one of the easiest to navigate… It’s still in beta and so they still have not only a free option, which will give you access to two presentations, but use this link on sign up to get a third free!
Most tele-presence or tele-conferencing tools offer a presentation format. The challenge has been navigating on one screen and keeping all attendees on the same page! Enter Presefy available on most mobile browsers and as well as the Chrome. Their apps for IOS and Android should be coming soon!
Apart from general slide presentations for your typical business presentation here are some suggestions for use
IDEAS for presefying your Biz
- Classes workshops;- Do you see what I’m saying?” .. I’ve facilitate long distance learning since 2006 and some students still insist on seeing my face which makes switching back and forth between presentations a little difficult . now my biggest problem is prepping the slides for each workshop Once (ok maybe twice for maximum effect!) I simply need go live and control teh c’lass’ conference or presentation”
- Wedding , Funeral, Etc;- Commemorate lifes moments and save cost will allowing downloads for a great keep sake
- Theater – ;- Program guide and notes so everyone follow program(allow Download as a Playbill)
- Church;- Lead your Sermon (download as a study guide )
- Group Tours- because you control The browser experience you can control access and time the slides to coincide with the gems along the route!
- Cooking classes- (in Participants own Kitchen)
- Sewing Classes – Put the instructor on speaker and use teh slide as a guide
look i think you get that I love this tool! anything you can do across a table or desks, where diagrams and notes enhance the experience… Presefy promises
Challenge with Beta version- Three things that will make this irreplaceble
- Clickable links- Thus far I have not been able to click on links so make sure you have relevant material at hand. and use short URL (note whether case sensitive)
- Controlling zoom.. so I can see or read specific part of slides on smaller screens
- Ability to add or make Notes! while in a presentation
A word on maximizing your viewers experience!
The beauty is that this gives you control via your mobile browser so you can use any conferencing voip or phone tool to conduct your meeting- simply point the other parties to a unique url and Voila who needs a conferencing room.the Unique URl is inactive till you start your presentation. You can also set permissions as to whether or not you allow downloads!
Your party may be on a small screen or not so smart phone so keep slides simple and text large and easy to read.
They will have to refresh their browser once you go live and sometimes even refresh their cache and you may need to remind them. recommend chrome browsers if they are using the web to access!
Use the Google Drive to create PDF’s or Presentations
Things change after BETA so sign up now… remember the free gmail apps I kept telling you about now they are $50 a year… per user!
ohh and to be part of our fashion, creative or business presentations join my MAILING LIST at Http://vip.Bonniesandy.com