It’s the first daty of Christmas, the first day of Kwanzaa, and more importantly, for me at least the first day of the last week of the year. It’s time for Giving, Reflecting and CHANGE!!
First the Gifts 12 days of #Techmas
Then the Reflecting during #kwanzaa2014
… and then an #offer handle your Change… with tech
Details about each below…
About 12 Days of Techmas Curations –
Each year I “gift” technology. This year I’m curating and distributiong via my topics on Scoop it- http://sco.lt/7bQfAX . Each “gift” looks at technology that can be added to the modern business person’s digital toolbox. Check out and Follow my scoops at http://www.scoop.it/u/bonnie-sandy“What would you do with technology if you could!” explore the concepts online.”
- 12 Commerce Concepts – “this ain’t your Mamas Busieness, so get with it!
- 11 Content Classes – Take your strategy beyond Blogging
- 10 Sites for Crowdfunding – Everyone wnat to know
- 9 Video Portals – explore how others see busienss opportunity
- 8 Digital Library Tips– organize your life learning ebook refernces
- 7 Presentation Options Wow them -wherever they are
- 6 Imaging Solutions – ’cause IMAGE is EVREYTHING!
- 5 Time Management Tools – Isn’t it about time
- 4 ‘Curation” Gems – The only way to do “social”.. in my opinion
- 3 Audio- Text Converters – when your hands are busy
- 2 image viewers – Ttake your viewing to teh big screen or “Virtual”
- 1 Video Special – What collaboration & collective effort can achieve
About KWANZAA 2014
I take Kwanzaa as a time of self examinination to define & recommit to my personal vales and principles as it relates to teh Pan African community;- essentially I’m Embracing these principles in my Business, Community Personal and even Digital, Practices ;- this is a daily reflection that usually ends in a personnal committment to shift my own practices.
- Umoja 2014– Embracing the principle of UNITY – Unify you online presence
- Kujichagulia – Self Determination!
- Ujimaa- Collective Work and Responsibility
- Ujamaa – Cooperative Economics”
- Nia – Purpose
- Kuumba – Creativity
- Imani – Faith
About our Change Offer – Do it With Tech
This is a three month #Creativetech Digital Openlab on how to do leverage technology to create a profitable creative Enterprise. If you have a creative skill;- photography, videography, yous sew, chrochet, quilt, sing, dance Spoken word, written word, can cook, infact if you have any talent related to Food Fashion, Art, Music and Entertainment, and have been thinking of a creative enterprise then this is for you!#artstech, #Fashiontech, #Musictech, #Dancetech, #Artstech #Entertainmenttech #edutainmenttech
Dreams take FLIGHT when you simply
They get DIRECTION when you
SET GOALS, MILESTONES & DEADLINES
Truly enjoyable when you
LEARN TO SHIFT & COAST ON THE CHANGING CURRENTS
I liked to thank everyone for their support it’s been a REMARKABLE year…
Organizing how you get our
About Bonnie Sandy
2015 My weekly newletter begins
2015 Diversity Policy:-
I take technology to non native digital audience. Since 2006 my focus has been on teh CreativesCreative Cottage Sector, Local artisans, DEsigners and crafters as well as Getting Black busiensses to adoptec technology.